Sunday, February 17, 2019

A One Minute Spa with Megan



New Year, New Look.

When I'm tired of my long hair and I don't know how to fix my unruly crowning glory, I would always go to a salon and let the hair stylist do his/her magic.

Last December, I was lucky to be one of the attendees of Blogger Babes Pink Party. Aside from meeting the bloggers that I adore and follow, they had awesome freebies from their generous sponsors. One of the brands that gave the regular size of their products was Megan.

I tried their facial mask a few months ago and knowing that they have other products that I can try on, I was excited.

When I decided to shorten my hair, I was really planning for a hair spa. Sadly, some salons do not offer treatment anymore. Then, I remembered I receive a Megan Hair Spa Hair Fall Rescue from the BloggerBabes party.

I'm currently using it when I only apply shampoo on my hair.



Let me share to you my crowning glory experience with Megan One Minute Hair Spa treatment so far.

I started using it by January 18, 2019. 

I washed off the shampoo and put the Megan hair spa treatment. I let it stay for a minute. I did not apply anything on my crowning glory to see how it would behave.

Here was my before and after take.






My second try was on January 20.

I let the hair spa stay longer than one minute and added styling polish.





My third application was last February 1.

I put some soothing gel before going to work.



Out of the three hair experiment that I did, the one that I applied with stylish polish was my favorite. My crowning glory seemed to be well-behaved.

What I like with the Megan One Minute Hair Spa treatment is the lasting smell that it leaves on my hair and how a few scoops from the product can cover from roots to tips.



If you haven't had a treatment for a long time like me and you want an instant result, go and try Megan One Minute Hair Spa!

2 comments:

  1. The lasting smell too👏 I just had my hair rebonded days before the BloggerBabes. And yes, my hair still smell "not so fresh" kasi no ligo pa haha kaya when i received this Megan Spa i tried it and voila!Smooth hair na and soft👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Love! :)

      Delete