Friday, February 14, 2020

Treats for VDay (Attention: Yourself!)


I grow up that February 14 is a celebration for two persons whether you are a couple, married or in a relationship, this is a special day for you. 

But, later on, I realize that Heart's Day is not doomsday for singles like me.



We can celebrate it today by treating ourselves (it is sweldo time too) even without partners or your other half to shower us gifts or surprises. 

Until February 15 only, a box of hearts for your sweet tooth! 


Dunkin Donuts has released its own glazed mine heart-shaped donut. 



One box contains four pieces and you can have it for 55 pesos only! But if you want to share it with your loved ones, purchase the three boxes for 149 pesos

This promo is available nationwide. 

Complete your happy treat with a drink! 

Jollitea launches its newest milk teas that are perfect for Valentine! It is called Romantic Escape. 



You can choose between Dark Belgian Choco (69 pesos for Large and 79 pesos for Extra Large) and Berry Special (79 pesos for Large and 89 pesos for Extra Large)

Dark Belgian Choco has a deeper chocolate taste compare to their Choco Mousse and Double Dutch. 



Meanwhile, Berry Special is a mixture of their Strawberry and Blueberry. 



I prefer the Dark Belgian Choco! It surely makes me remember my favorite chocolate drink when I was a kid. 

Good news because the Romantic Escapes drinks are available until May 2020!

Jollitea is located at  2250 Legarda St. Sampaloc, Manila. We are located along Legarda St. near LRT Legarda and across Lawson Convenience Store. 

Lastly, give yourself a present! 

You can buy a new pair of shoes or the bag that you've been wanting to own. 

I decided to use my Bayo GCs and purchase these two tops as my Valentine's gift for myself.



Remember yourself on February 14 too. Whether you celebrate it with a small or simple treat, the important thing is you make your heart happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment