Saturday, May 23, 2020

Perk's New Discovery: Yay or Nay?

Have you bought something out of curiosity? 

Last year, I became active in purchasing products at BeautyMNL.

Because hello sale?!

Who could not resist the 80% off or buy one take one?

Here are a few items that I find. This might be a yay or nay to you, too.

~Miju Glow Conditioner


It was during the 11.11 sale when I saw this brand. I immediately check out their products and I bought three of their items: shampoo bar, face cream, and conditioner. 

What I like
-Smell. If you've been following my previous discoveries, I'm really particular with odor. I have a sensitive nose so as much as possible, I stay away with things that have a strong smell. 
This one has no smell which is alright for me. 

-Ingredients. Hands down to all naturals, no harmful effects. 

What I don't like
-Packaging. Yes, it is eco-friendly but somehow when it was wet, the cover used crumpled. 

-Effectivity. I felt like I didn't put anything on my hair. 

~Good Virtues Refreshing Feminine Wash

I was hesitant to purchase this because I'm very particular with smell especially for my down under. Yet, the last piece that I had was only a few drops away from being empty. 

What I like 
-Price. I bought this for 175 php which was unusual for me because I'm meticulous. Very reasonable consider the large packaging. 

-Smell. I'm not into a very floral scent yet this one makes me think of a blooming garden and it refreshes me after a humid and hot day. 

What I don't like
-Availability. I wish this can be seen in supermarkets or grocery stores so that more people will try it. 

~Bubbly Skin Aloe Serum


When I found about this at BeautyMNL, it was heaven sent! I immediately ordered one because I badly need it.

What I like
-Price. Probably the cheapest serum that I encountered. Who could not resist 130 php? 

-Absorption. It doesn't take long for my face to absorb it and I enjoyed the freshness. 

What I don't like
-Watery. I was worried that the content might not be a real aloe vera and my skin would react on it. It was a good alternative however, I hope the texture is thicker. 





No comments:

Post a Comment