Monday, February 22, 2021

Back to Kdrama World and Unboxing!

The last series that I watched when I bid goodbye to Korean Drama was A Korean Odyssey

Photo from A Korean Odyssey Facebook
I stopped seeing one because the trend and hype were a bit toxic for me and I felt I want to give the other Asian series a try.


It was a great decision. 

I found myself enjoying Chinese drama series because of unfamiliar actors and their stories were really awesome though there were a bit long to watch, Japanese series are shorter and easy to finished, and recently, I'm such a fan of this particular Laikorn that I've been replaying every other day. 

So going back to Kdrama series, I'm definitely watching them again! Congratulations to me! 

And the first drama that I've seen was Netflix's Rookie Historian: Goo Hae-ryung. 

Photo from SBS Pop Asia

It is a historical drama set in my favorite Joseon Era. Goo Hae-ryung is one of the first female historians. She has this strong personality and she's not afraid of speaking her mind. Her love interest is Prince Dowon who is the writer of the best-selling romance novels and is being kept away from people.

Thanks to this series especially Cha Eun Woo who played Dowon, my heart with Kdrama is full of glee! I am actually having a great time with another historical time-traveling series at the moment. I probably give you an update once I'm done watching it.

Before I ended this blog, I'm excited to feature my first Kdrama Box! 




Thanks to fellow blogger, Miss Ana Gonzales aka Anagon for this lovely box of True Beauty. Honestly, I haven't seen the series but I've been hearing fantastic reviews.

So why did I buy it in the first place?

I have two reasons: it is one of my birthday gifts and Cha Eun Woo.

Without further ado, here is the content of True Beauty's Kdrama box!


These freebies are so cute! 


And what really made me place the order is this pillow! 

Ang puso ko! The most handsome Korean actor ever!


Who can't even resist this? It is the closest way, I can hug Eun Woo!



I can't wait to purchase another Kdrama box and hopefully it is the series that I've been gushing about! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow nman. Very nice eto para sa mga kdrama's lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Panoorin mo si Mr. Queen. Iniyakan at tinawanan ko ng bongga.

    Gusto o din yang si Odyssey.

    Hindi ko pa napanood yung sumunod na nabanggit mo 😍

    Adik ako sa Penthouse ngayon na nasa S2 na.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I like to watch Mr. Queen, Miss Cecilia. I hope it is still available.

      Aww you should watch it. I heard Penthouse is really good. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Wow na huhook po pala kayo sa K-drama. Gusto ko rin K-drama kasi walang pasikot-sikot ang story,mabilis ang pacing, magaganda ang story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really po Nay. Bumalik lang ulit now. Yes! I like how their stories are nice and even the twists, I love it! :)

      Delete