Tuesday, November 9, 2021

BillEase, my loan partner!

I seriously do not consider having a loan, especially during this pandemic. Yet, I saw the opportunity to try it when Viviamo Inc. posted that one of their options to pay for their Belle De Jour kits was thru BillEase.



I was not familiar with it or my first option as payment because there was another available loan app to which I applied also. However, my loan request was disapproved because they said I lacked one of the requirements. As far as I am concerned, I submitted everything. Oh well, maybe, I was not meant for them.


That's why I tried my luck at BillEase. Lo and behold, their loan application was easier!




I already forgot the process but I just submitted one valid ID and answered an application form.  


You can check out here for more details: https://billease.ph/blog/billease-cash-loan-is-finally-here/


BillEase offered me a 6000 php limit. I only need almost 2000 so there was no problem with me. You have an option with their installment term: one month or three months. I picked three months and the repayment frequency is twice a month (every 15th and 30th/31st).



You have to download their app because the breakdown of your installment details is there. It is updated every time that I paid. I love it that they also remind me three days before the due dates. 




Surprisingly, I received a message within an hour that the application was approved! Wow! My loan to purchase the BDJ kit was processed at the same time. Talking about no hassle! Easy breezy too!


I finished my loan installment with BillEase last October 15. Should I choose them again as my loan services in payment? Definitely! But perhaps in the future. I am a happy and satisfied client of them and I am highly recommending that you check them.


Try BillEase now and worry-free from your purchases and loan! 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment