Friday, December 24, 2021

What's Your Plan in 2022?

Can you feel that double digits are lucky numbers? I am looking forward to 2022, especially since it is just a few weeks away.
 
So, do you have plans or goals for the upcoming year? I have! That's why I was very excited about buying planners. 
 
Last year, the usage of planners was wasted because of a pandemic. Yet, everything seems to be getting back to normal nearing the end of 2021.
 
I bought two planners (I might add one for handy purposes) to get me pumped for next year. Let's peruse their pages and see what's in store for us.

 
📒Belle De Jour Classic Planner (699 php) 

First time to have it personalized!



I have been a BDJ user since 2013. For this, I didn't buy one yet, but a good friend of mine shared her prized BDJ Travel planner. 
 
When I saw the 2022 cover of BDJ, I was thrilled. I loved the Bella who represented the Universe, and my intuition told me that perhaps it would attract the goodness of the coming year. 
 
And so, without hesitation, I was one of the first 100 who pre-ordered the BDJ kit using Billease loan. (I posted a blog about it. You can read it here: https://perksbewithyou.blogspot.com/2021/11/billease-my-loan-partner.html )

Here are some of the contents of the BDJ 2022 planner:



~Dream Board
~Key Projects Overview
~Goal Setting







 
If you are planning to buy or have already purchased the BDJ 2022 planner, check out the back page because my name is included as a token of gratitude for being one of the first 100 pre-ordered customers. Sweet! Thank you, BDJ! 
 


Wait... 

There's another one that I want to feature too. Because I didn't plan to have one planner, but two for 2022! 
 
📔365 Days Limelight Planner (299 php) 




A vlogger friend of mine posted about the 365 Days Limelight Planner from the National Bookstore. At that time, I was truly curious, but I already had other planners, so I didn't buy one. 
 
Lo and behold, I really waited for this year's edition and I actually liked the designs! I picked the Earth-style because I haven't had one like this! 
 
Here are some of the contents of the 365 Days Limelight planner:




+Bucketlist
+Highlights
+Birthday Tracker








 
Whether you decide to also have a planner or not, be sure to plan something for the coming year. 

Love these stickers!



Long or short-term goals, it doesn't matter. As long as it makes you look forward to 2022, so be it. 




I cannot wait to use these planners on the first day of the year! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh i like them all ! BDJ CLASSIC ARE MY CHOICE HERE !

    ReplyDelete