Sunday, July 1, 2018

Let Your Lips Do the Talking

There are so many beautiful shades now that choosing between lip gloss, lip tint, and lipstick is quite difficult.  

This is the first time that I made a lip swatching and I had so much fun with newly discovered brands!
 

***Maxfactor X Lip Gloss

I bought this two years ago from a BDJ event but I forgot how much was it as well as the color shade. I'm currently using it in before I apply the matte lip crayon.
 
 

Like: 
~Color: I'm not a fan of pink but I find this shade alright.
~Long lasting: It can last for a couple of hours even when I eat. 

Dislike:
~Smudge: There would always have that smears on my teeth.  

 
***Pink Sugar x Project Vanity Matte Lip Crayon (Ready In Five)

 

I've been hearing about this from Miss Liz, the founder of Project Vanity and I was very excited when I received one from the loot bag that I got from her 9th year anniversary. 
 
 

Like: 
~Packaging: I instantly became a fan! It is chic and ideal for every ladies!
~Shade: My kind of pink! Not too dark, not too light!

Dislike:
~Unsuitable: I like the color but sadly, it does not go well with my lips. It looked like dull to me. We were not compatible.
 
                                          Max Factor LipGloss + Project Vanity Ready in Five

 

***Tony Moly Delight Tight (02)

 
 
This was a pasalubong straight from Korea, thank you Yrda!  I could check how much is it here but I'd rather not because this was given to me as a gift.



Like: 
~Scent: Aside from the heart-shaped cap which made me smile, the smell of it makes me feel good. It was sweet!
~Hue: I haven't tried it to my cheeks but the color of this tint combined well with a matte lipstick that I had. 
~Brush: I was gushing over the lip gloss brush which was soft and fast absorbent!

Dislike:
~Effect: It could not last long when applied like one to two hours only.

*** Flormar (Red Boston)


 
A lipstick brand that I encountered for the first time! I also received it with the loot bag from Project Vanity event.

Like: 
~Red: I'm not a fan of this lipstick shade yet I am in love with my lips whenever I applied this!
~Covering: The gold packaging was a good choice. It appeared to be sophisticated and expensive!

Dislike:
None. So far, this has been my favorite red lipstick! I love how it makes my lips stand out and it gives me stronger aura.
 
       

 

Special mention to Miss Deborah and Jhane, you are the best! Thank you for helping me out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment