Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Love your hair more with HG Studio!

A good and healthy hair boosts confidence.
 
Lately, I had difficulty fixing my crowning glory. Though I applied hair lotion, it looks dreary and messy for me. I need a treatment to brings back the bounce and life to my hair. My friends kept on teasing me that my hair looked like a nest and they would always say 'mahangin ba sa labas?'
Luckily, I was invited to try the Hair Keratin Treatment Mask of HG Hair Studio for free. HG Studio is located at G/F Torre Venezia Suites, Sct. Santiago cor. Timog Avenue, Quezon City. Torre Venezia is in front of Saint Paul the Apostle Parish and across Burger King.


HG Studio is a make-up and photography haven established last 2009. The company recently expanded and they now offer hair styling, grooming, and nail care services through HG Hair Studio. It formally opened its doors last May 2, 2018.

I liked the interior of the salon!






The huge mirror with lights on its sides made me feel like I'm a celebrity! (Lakas maka-artista vibe!)The flamingo and the board with my name were also cool! I want one for myself!

Sir Jay R and Ate Terry welcomed me when I entered the place. They were very accommodating and they made sure that I feel comfortable at my seat. They offered for an access of free wifi and a cup of coffee or tea.

Ate Terri, washed my hair and she was the one who put the keratin treatment mask on my hair. It gave a cool effect to my dull hair.

 I felt pampered with the hair massage, thank you Ate Terri!

 
She left the mask for 30 minutes so I got to ask Sir Jay R about the Keratin Treatment. He was very happy to share his knowledge and even imparted helpful tips.  



Keratin Mask Treatment is a scalp hair treatment that gives nutrients and brings life to one's hair. It is advisable to have this treatment every month and it goes well when you have a rebonded hair. I've been hearing about Brazilian Keratin Treatment so I inquired also about it. HG Studio was offering this intense treatment as well so if you have bland and porous hair, Brazilian Keratin Treatment is perfect for you! If you avail of this treatment, it would last for two to three months. Not bad right?


Ate Terri rinsed my hair and Sir Jay R blow dried my crowning glory.
He applied a serum so it would block the heat and protect my hair. He reminded me to not wash my hair for two days so the treatment would have a full effect. And it did!




Here is the service list of their salon services.

 


If you plan to visit them soon, send me a message to any of my social media accounts. I would contact them and who knows they might also give you a free treatment too!

Good news for July babies because if you avail any hair services from HG Studio, you'll get free Keratin Treatment too!

 
(This is a sponsored blog feature. Thank you again HG Hair Studio!) 


   *Photos credited to Miss Ella Cruz, HG Brand Ambassadress*

7 comments:

  1. Wow ang ganda ng bagsak ng hair mo po. Sa quezon city lang po ba ang branch nila?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cris! They only have the Quezon City branch at the moment. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do mommys really need that kind of treatment/pampering.Totoo po yung pag while we're pregnant and pag nanganak ka na you'll have hairfalls.And syempre stress din tayo pag tayo lang nagaalaga kay baby,from morning till night,from birth till they grow old.Naexperience ko po lahat yan while I was pregnant lahat ng pregancy symptoms naexperience ko,pati risk of of gaving birth kasi nahighblood and at the same time may asthma din po ako nun while gaving birth to my eldest.Pero kinaya kopo yun para manormal delivery ko ang baby ko.After 3years on the second baby ganun padin po,high blood,open cervix yan po nangyari while gaving birth pero syempre matibay ako kaya normal delivery po ulit si 2nd baby😊..Parehas po silang gising sa madaling araw and tulog sa norning.Haha..Iyak dito iyak dun,ayaw magpalapag kaya natutulog po akong nakaupo at nakahele si baby syempre may mga pillows naman po na nakaharang.Breastfeed din po sila parehas mas matagal nga lang po yung eldest ko 3years ako nagbreastfeed sa kanya eh,nahinto lang nung mag-gave birth ako sa 2nd baby ko.As in literal na zombie mommy po ako nun.Haha! Pero worth it lahat ng yun when I looked at them now,I would say to myself na I'm proud of myself kasi nagawa ko lahat ng yun.Kaya syempre yung mga pampering like that or at home is the best privileges,rewards to gave to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your life story, Mommy Aira. I truly appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  4. Now I know kung para saan yung Keratin treatment, hehehe..

    Bale ba mas matipid kung Brazilian keratin treatment na lang ang ipagawa kesa sa ordinary keratin treatment lang sa rebonded hair, tama po ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rare! Brazilian Treatment is a bit expensive than Re bonded treatment. I think you should the hair stylist for what is better for your hair. :)

      Delete