Monday, August 27, 2018

Fully Satisfied with Wingzone!


Last June, I finally met one of the bloggers who inspired me to started my blog site. I won from Miss Fran’s birthday celebration and I was lucky to be invited as one of her six guests for her party.  It held to the newly opened Wingzone at the 2nd floor, Mega Atrium, Sm Megamall.



It is their first branch in the Philippines, congratulations on them!

It was a great afternoon that was full of chikahan and of course, delicious foods on the table! Though I was one of the singles and not yet Mom, I was thrilled listening to stories of first-time mothers, having twins and all about being a parent. I was very happy to be part of the short but sweet bonding.
Photo from Miss Fran's IG.

I’m still fangirling every now and then so when I saw my idols, I’m becoming shy. Sadly, I wasn’t able to take a photo with Miss Fran yet there is still some other time. Before we went home, Miss Fran gave us free coupons that we could use when we visit the cool foodie place again. Yay!

I invited two of my close guy friends to join me to visit Wingzone again. They were both thrilled with my chicken wings’ treat!

On my second visit to Wingzone, it was lunchtime so my friend ordered rice and soft drink (79php for the two). Aside from the free four naked chicken wings, we added six boneless bites (185php). What’s great with Wingzone, they let you choose from 15 of their awesome sauces where you can enjoy your chicken wings!


Honey Q was my instant favorite sauce while my friend wanted something spicy, he went to Thai Chili as his sauce.  



I ordered the Flavor Rubbed Wedges (125php) and the flavor that I tried for it was Cool Ranch.


I actually liked the taste of it and truly appreciate that it was not very sweet. I gulped the large iced tea (75php) with satisfaction after the wonderful meal. My friend said that he would dine in Wingzone again!  Hooray on that!



For my third visit, it was way past lunch but my good friend and I met at the Wingzone. We were hungry and would definitely like to eat heavy to fulfill our stomachs.

We agreed to pick up their burgers! You can choose between chicken (245php) or beef burger (275php). We both decided to take the beef burger. I added bacon (30php) to my burger to become more flavorful.
Mine!

And because I had free coupons, we availed the free chicken wings! This time I chose Liquid Gold which was wonderful to my taste bud while my friend tried Lemon Zinger, the combination of salty and spicy flavor.
His


My friend was hoping that a branch of Wingzone would be open soon in their area especially as he was given a loyalty card!


I also got mine after my second visit and would do my best to complete the top stamps so I will get 12 Free chicken wings! Sayang ‘yun! Instant ulam din di ba?

I would go back to Wingzone soon because I still haven’t tried their salad, deserts and other delectable side dishes!



Congratulations to FILIPINAS DAVA! You guessed the name of the restaurant correctly!

You won these foodie items straight from the US!

Kindly send me an email at perksbewithyou@yahoo.com on how to claim your prizes! I will be waiting for your email before Friday (August 31).

7 comments:

  1. omg fave ko rin eto hahah grabe masarap chix nila isa amg honey flavor na natry ko. Bigay lang sakin ung coupon ..malayo kasi kaya di madlas dito sa megamall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I love their chicken and sauces! Thank you Love! :)

      Delete
  2. yay!! thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Filipinas. Thank you for joining! :)

      Delete
  3. congrats winner.. parang ang sarap na man kumain jan mss,pau bigla akong nag crave sa burger nila.. sana matry ko din jan .. at sana magkaroon sila ng branch sa Sm Fairview.. layo k kai jn Sa Megamall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm craving with their burger again while writing this blog. Hahaha... I do hope so they will have other branches soon! Thank you Aiza! :)

      Delete
  4. Cielo Jonna: Nag crave ako sa picture palang mukang masarap na hehe

    ReplyDelete