Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Plotting my 2019! (Part 1)



I've been using a planner since 2012 and somehow it helps to be manageable and more organized. Last 2018, I truly pushed myself to write entries every day as much as I could.


I listed down the planners that might help you in reaching your goals. Some of them, I bought and others were given to me.

*BDJ Basic Planner

I've been using Belle De Jour Planner since 2012. 

I was grateful to be introduced with their amazing planners that help me to be more manageable with my schedule.




I like the lovely pages and the magical fox at the back.





Inside scoop:
2019 Goals- Where you can write a vision statement and personal life goals
My Mood Tracker- Check out how you are feeling at the moment

Dream Board- A space where you can create what you want and it will inspire you to achieve them
Ikigai- A guide for knowing yourself better and help you to balance your life choices
Attitude of Gratitude- Remembering the things that you are grateful
Make Things Happen- A page that let you jot down what you want to do and try



Other Good Features:  


2019 Checklist, Find Your Spirit Animal, Make Your Year Magical, Simple Act of Kindness, Menstrual Tracker, Make Your Own Magical Spell, Bills Tracker and Cash Flow Tracker

*Joyful Daybook 2019

Last year, the planners from Mercury Drugstore were sold out instantly. I was eager to check out their planners so I exchanged my 35 points for it.




There are pages intended with empowering statements.



Inside Scoop:
The Bright Mind- Inspiring words to keep your mind healthy and happy.

60-Day Mood Tracker- Shading what you feel for the day.
Adventure Bingo- A page that suggests life-changing activities to reward one’s self.
How Was Your Day- ASnake and Ladder game like that is perfect to start or end your day.

Other Good Features:  

I Live, therefore I Am, Finding my Ikigai, Life's too Short, Breaking Bad Habits, The Gratitude Attitude and 30 Day Thankful Challenge.

*Daily Planner 2019

This Joyous Moments petite planner was given to me as a gift. I didn't usually like a small journal because I can't write a lot. 




But, I would definitely do my best to use this.

Inside Scoop:
God Promises To You- Bible verses that uplift your spirits and make your faith stronger.

Other Good Feature: Address/Phone Directory

I can't wait to share with you the other planners!

2 comments:

  1. Those planners are really beautiful and I wish I can have one.Masarap magsulat kasi maganda yung paper, makinis at mabango. Bukod dun I won't miss anything kasi nakasulat ang magiging activities for the day ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planner really helps with daily activities. :) Thank you Miss Estrella!

      Delete