Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Perk's New Discovery! Nude versus Brown: Lip shades Battle



I'm an adventurous person. I enjoy ordering foods that not familiar with me, drinking liquids that the names seem to be exotic to my ears and trying out things that ordinary people would rather stay out of it.

That's why when I received brown lip cream and nude lipstick, I was overwhelmed. 


It is not every day that you encounter a woman wearing a dark brown lipstick at work or a lady that talks to her clients with nude lipstick.

I picked these two unusual shades so let me know which fits better to me.

**Sleek Matte Me (HazelNut Crush 1162)



This is the first time that I used a brand called Sleek. I'm not familiar with it that's why I'm hesitant to apply it. Honestly, my lips are not compatible with matte lipsticks. :(

Likes
~Color: I know it’s too dark and it makes me look old but the shade actually works for me.
~Application: Once is enough. It usually stays for a couple of hours.
~Packaging: Very simple. Not too elaborative.

 
Dislike
~Stain. Maybe because it is a tint so it usually leaves teeth stain.




**Maybelline Colorsensational Rebel Bloom (700 Barely Bloomed)


This brand is one of my favorite make-up lines. Most of their products are compatible with my skin and other than that the prices are budget friendly. This lip color was given to me as pasalubong and I was truly excited because it was my first time to own a nude lipstick!

Likes
~Texture. I love that it is creamy and works well with my chapped lips.
~Packaging. The pastel container is good for the eyes and the lid is easy to open as well.
~Applicator. I use this as a base before I apply the Pink Sugar Lip Tint and I actually like the tenderness of my lips after.


With Pink Sugar Cheek and Lip Tint
Dislike
~Color. I was expecting that somehow it has shade but it is totally nude.




Which of these two suits me better? Would love to hear your thoughts if you tried these two lip shade!

2 comments: