Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Pookaberry Cafe: My New Apple of the Eye

I received an invite from a dear friend blogger Miss Aileen of AileenFoodieEvents to feature a newly open art cafe and I couldn't say no. Rain or shine, I will attend my first event as a blogger.

Pookaberry Cafe is situated at 36-B Sct. Ybardaloza St. Sacred Heart Quezon City. If you are coming from Northern part of the Metro like me, you need to ride an MRT and drop off on Kamuning station. The cafe is a few blocks away from GMA Network, you just need to look for the Shell gasoline station then turn left.


The outside look of the cafe is inviting and when you come inside you'll be happy to see how colorful are the walls! 





Everything inside the Pookaberry Cafe is indeed very pleasing to the eyes! 

Counter booth


Photo from Miss Ai

There is a gift shop where you can buy freebies and souvenirs for you and your family, there are powerful statements on the walls and there is a cute recycle bin on the side. 







It was a blogger event and foods was surely the one that everyone had been waiting for! 

Photo from Miss Ai

Sadly, I was very late. I ended up taking photos of the cakes, my drink, and a few snacks. Boo to me! 

I listed down though the foods that were served that I would definitely try next time I visit Pookaberry, which I will! 

Jams:
Chili Jam Mango and Chili Jam Orange (Spicy indeed!)



Paninis: 
Adobo (220 php), Pork loin (240php), Avocado (230 php)- Everyone was getting gaga about this! Would try it!

Bacon Panini (240 php)

Breakfast: 
Breakfast ni Juan (290 php), Uncle Sam's Big Breakfast (310 php), Vegetarian Option (320 php)

Cakes (slice):
Very Pookaberry (130 php), Walnut Carrot (140 php), New York Cheesecake (140 php)

Matcha Green Tea (140 php)

Cookies: 
Cookie shots with a choice of  Choco milk, espresso fresh  milk (125 php)

Cosmic Cookie (80 php), Smores (60 php), Choco Walnut (120 php)



I ordered one of their bestselling drinks: Pookaberry Ube. 


Not a fan of Ube but it is a must try! I like how it tastes. Not too sweet and you can actually taste the Ube. 

I recommended that you try their New York Cheesecake, I almost finished the small plate. I also tried their Ube and it was okay for me. 

Thank you to Miss Jeanette, she's the owner for being so welcoming and accommodating and Miss Aileen for the wonderful invite. 




Pookaberry now delivers via Grabfood or Food Panda and they are now live at Booky app!

2 comments:

  1. The place is so attractive, it has lots of color. Pleasing to my eyes. I hope someday I can visit the place and taste their food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will Miss Elizabeth. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete