Monday, September 16, 2019

Perk's New Discovery: Lip Fixer? Niacinamide?

Honestly, I have never been into skincare.

I'm contented with my skin because I know how sensitive it is. I'm okay with the products that I was using as long as they didn't cause a breakout.

Last July, I attended the first #ABCommunityPH meet-up by @skincaresph and I was glad that I did. I discovered new products and for the first time in my life, I have a complete set for facial care! 

I'm grateful for the freebies that I received that I'm going to feature those lovely items. Most of the skincare brands are from Korea and of course, there are locally made too!

I list down the three products that I tried from the loot bag.

~S.A.A.T Insight Lip Fixer~



Have you heard of a lip fixer? 
It was my first time to saw one and I didn't have a clue about it. Before I applied it, I researched about a lip fixer. I only find SAAT Insight as recommended lip fixer! 


Packaging: Prettiest! I love the design and color of the box!

How to use this: Apply it before your lip balm or lip gloss. Let it stay for 5-10 minutes.

Effectivity: When you drink liquids, your lip application won't stain on the glass.

Recommended: Yes! I like how long-lasting it stays. I'm currently using my 2nd tube!

~DR & CO Real BB Cream (Shiny White 30 ml SPF 40/PA ++)



I'm hesitant with this BB Cream because the color might not compliment my skin. But, I was totally surprised that it combines well with my face! 

Packaging: Very simple.

How to use this: Apply it to your clean face with your fingers. Let it blend with your skin.

Bare
Just applied. Poreless!

Effectivity: Face looks fresh for quite some time.
Full coverage!

Recommended: Yes! I'm in love with the smell of this BBB cream! Would buy one! 

~Herbs and Hyssop 10% Niacinamide Serum~



I've been into facial serum lately. I like the last brand that I used and I was a bit in a dilemma if I should try a new serum for my sensitive skin.

A serum with Niacinamide is different from the usual serum that we usually buy. You shouldn't combine it with products that contain Vitamin C. Your skin would react to it. 

Packaging: Plain

Effectivity: When I first applied it during nighttime, my skin had a bad reaction. I gave it another try in the morning and my face was happy. I used it as my face serum every morning.

How to use this: Clean your face with a toner. Applied a small amount of serum and spread it out in your face.

Recommended: I like the texture of it and the smell won my heart! I could feel that my skin absorbed it. I'm looking forward to buying one soon.

*So far, I become an instant fan of these three skincare products! Great for those who have sensitive skin like mine.*

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing especially about lip fixer. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi ko pa Po naririnig ang lip fixer .Pero parang gusto Ko sya matry .salamat po Sa Pag shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need ko tlga this. My y ips ba kayo. How to whiten lips kasi sa bandang taas ng lips ko dark xa.. D nmn ako ng sisigarilyo..pero the bb cream was so fab.. Sana ok sa skin ko Matry ko soon. Thank you for sharing po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll inform you Miss Iza once I learn on how to have a natural looking lips. You're welcome. :)

      Delete
  4. I heard at nakakita na ko ng Lip Fixer. Nakita ko ginagamit nila sa make-up blog sa IG. Na-curious ako kung ano ba yun. Ang galing ng ganun bet ko.

    Ganda nung bb cream. It looks goos sa iyo Miss Pau.

    I heard na din yang Hyssop nakalimutan ko na nga lang kung para saang part ginagamit. Not sure though baka magkaibang brand. Sa pagkakaalala ko para sa tenga yung sinasabi kong hyssof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Cecilia! You should try the lip fixer. :)

      Delete
  5. Yes ang cute nga ng pakaging miss pau..Madami na din akong nababasa na good reviews dito..And thank you for this review of lip fixer i need this too medjo dark kasi lips ko..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Miss Jennifer! Hope you can try them soon. :)

      Delete
  6. Wow yan pala secret mo miss pau..Nkka excite nman yan gamitin lip fixer..sa tingin ko need ko tlga natin yan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Wow your comment Jhane. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. Gusto mo ma try yun Dr & Co Real BB Cream Ms.Pau! How much po at meron ba sya sa online store? Thanks for sharing��☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Gie! I'm not sure if they have physical store but please follow Dr and Co. online. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Nagustuhan ko po yung lip fixer thanks ms pat kailangan ko ng LIP fixer dahil medyo dark yung lips ko.thanks for the info😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this Ms.Pat.🥰🥰
    Fb name a: Diane Matulac Galvez

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to try this all most specially ung lip fixer and the BB Cream I think this will work with my sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this to us😊ngayon ko lang nalaman yung lip fixer, nakakatuwa😄dagdag kaalaman para sa kagandahan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yan po pala yung secret nyo kaya looking young and fresh ang face nyo.Thanks sa info Miss Pau😍

    ReplyDelete