Monday, January 6, 2020

Making a difference for 2020!

Every November, I already planned the journals that I will be using for next year.

Last 2019, I had none.

I was not excited to buy the usual and popular planners that I own every year.

At some point, I thought that I don't have plans for 2020 and that made me scared.

I don't dwell and follow too much what I write with the journals. I use it as my diary and reminder of what I need to do.

I decided to have two planners. 



One for my everyday writing (which I'm trying my best) and the other one is for important reminders.

The first stop is the one that I bought during the MIBF


I have this for months and I forgot how much was it. But, it was not more than 300 pesos. Up until the end of November, I was having a doubt if I'm going to use it.

What changed my mind



The colorful design, the inspiring quotes and mostly the motivating contents inside. I feel like this is the planner that will help stay track for 2020.

And it is.



I've been trying my best to write every day unless I'm too tired or very sleepy.

My other planner which I haven't written anything is the one that I bought from National Bookstore. 


It is a monthly planner and it costs 59 php. I planned to scribble other things and important stuff like the events I will be attending. Hopefully, a lot than in 2019.



The simplicity of the cover captivated it. I didn't peek what is inside when I purchased it. As long as I can use it, I'm good.


How about you? What planner/journal is your organizer this 2020?

2 comments:

  1. I love planners too Ms. Pau 😊 Since I'm SAHM for 4 years now i don't get free planners anymore than i used to when i was in corporate world. I never thought that there's lower than 100 sa National Bookstore. Omg! I'm gonna buy one. I'm looking forward for this year i know i should get one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete