Saturday, September 30, 2023

When Queen P meets Kween P!

This 2023 MIBF, I was too lazy to attend, but my author friends kept on tagging me to go.
 
Little did I know, the Universe had a surprise for me.
 
If you have a chance to ask Pia Wurtzbach one question, what will it be?
 
My answer is: When was the last time that you felt you were the Queen of the Universe?
 
And my question was one that led me to meet the 2015 Miss Universe.
 
It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I wouldn't miss.



 
I was one of the lucky gals to be invited to the book launch of Miss Pia Wurtzbach on September 14.
 
Before the actual book signing, Pia was asked by the media about her debut novel, her journey as an author, and what her fans would be looking forward to from her. She answered everything with grace and so much empowerment.




 
She is indeed the Queen of the Universe!




 
I was nervous and excited as I reached the stage. What should I tell her? Will she talk first? 
 
Meeting Pia up close, chatting for a few minutes, and having her sign her book (not all were given a chance) was the best Manila International Book Fair experience I have had since I started going to the event! 
Queen P is more beautiful and kind in person!



I never expected in my wildest dreams that this would happen, so thank you very much, Universe!
 

I am forever grateful to Tuttle Publishing for this amazing chance, and I cannot wait to read about Cleo's journey. 





Please grab a copy and let's support Queen Pia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment