Monday, May 6, 2019

Bohol, you make me fall in love! Part 1



When my sister told me that our family friend would be coming home and we would be going on a summer trip, I was ecstatic. It happened after the holy week and though, I was absent for four days, I was grateful that I joined the gang.

Where did we go?

First Day: Bohol
I'm a certified Bohol virgin. I have never been to the place but it had been part of my travel bucket list since 2017.

We arrived at the Panglao Airport nine in the morning. We were very early for our check-in at the hotel so we were quite hesitant that they would accommodate us.

Good thing the friendly staffs of Be Grand Hotel allowed us to stay in our room.

Love this reminder!




Though our room was not in front of the beach, the view from our verandah was mesmerizing enough. 







The room was very clean.  

Do you know what is behind that window?
Here you go!

The bathroom was a surprise! 




There was a mini ref but the cooling effect didn't work well. Sadly, there were ants on the desktop. 

Wonderful perks!

Other than that, Be Grand Hotel was so far the best hotel resort that I've been to!
Best reception area that I've seen so far!




We rest for a while before we headed to Tarsier Paprika to take our lunch. 

The restaurant is inside the vicinity of Donatello Hotel

I was speechless with the overlooking ocean view. Wow just wow! 


The prices of the foods were expensive and not most of the meals tasted good. 

Menu
Complimentary

I liked their Vegetable Salad, Pizza and Sushi. 

This the food that I ordered but I forgot the name.

Mango Banana Shake

The plate of oysters reminded me of New Orleans.

I commended their comfort room! It has a unique mirror and lovely wall. 
Can I bring you home?

The light should be fixed because it gave dim light.

We ended our day going to Hinagdanan Cave. We paid 75 pesos for entrance and swimming fees. 


It was better to go there by morning because the water is cold and not crowded.

Helpful tip: Instead of commuting for special rides every time you go out, there are motorcycles for rent. You have to pay 500 pesos for the whole day. It is more convenient and you would save more.

I can't wait to share to you our adventure pack a 2nd day!

10 comments:

  1. wow happy to know you visited our place. Malapit lang kami sa Hinagdanan hehe. Though there are bit disappointments, buti nag enjoy ka . There are wonderful places to visit pa for sure babalik ka ❤️ Namiss ko tuloy at home kahit January lang un uwi namin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I enjoyed it greatly. I will go back for sure Miss Love. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Excited na ako sa day 2 blog 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, it will be posted in a bit. :)

      Delete
  3. Never been to Bohol. Thanks for this. At least we have idea where to go kapag nagkaayaan. Hope we could visit one of the places there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Miss Estrella. I hope you will be able to visit the place someday. :)

      Delete
  4. Ang ganda ganda ng bohol. Happy for you Miss Pau. More travel pa more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you enjoyed your stay at Be Grand Hotel. Bohol is such a beautiful place. Maybe someday I can go there and enjoy too. Did you see a Tarsier, Miss Pau?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Elizabeth, wait for my 2nd day trip. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete