Friday, May 24, 2019

Third time around, Cebu! Part 1

It was an awesome two days with the beautiful Bohol and sadly, we had to say goodbye.

We rode a ferry boat going to Cebu. It was almost an hour ride. 

After three years, I was greeted back by the busy streets of Cebu City. It was like hello Manila 2.0!

Third Day
We checked in with the familiar Crown Regency. It was my second time to stay in this hotel and I must say, it didn't change a bit. Not my favorite hotel and hopefully we would not be back again. 

It was nearing evening when we decided to try Crown Regency's famous Skywalk and Edge Coaster. 

The SkyWalk and Edge Coaster take place at the top of the 45th floor of the hotel. It was awesome to see the whole city. 


AJ and I did the Skywalk. The guide explained to us the do's and don't while we walked on the glass floor. 

I fancy heights but I'm not courageous enough to do something death-defying. 

When the guide told us to pose one foot at the edge of the glass, I just looked at the view down and did not try to be WonderWoman.



Did I survive? 

Yes, but I was screaming inside because that was a bit scary! 

I was happy that we were a group and AJ tagged me all along. 



Immediately after the skywalk, my sister and I jumped to our way to the Edge Coaster. It was dark already and the city lights were mesmerizing to witness. 

The ride truly made us at the edge of our seats. To shrugged our fear off, we just laughed while looking at the view. 

I was grateful that my sister was with me because I felt braver. We were just disappointed that we didn't have photos. The camera was not working when it was our time. I probably would do it again for the sake of the souvenir! 


Fourth Day
We were going back to a famous destination in Cebu and it was my third time. 

It was two hours travel by bus from Cebu City to Kawasan Falls. We met the very accommodating Kuya Frank who was all smile when he saw us again. If you want to experience the best adventure in Cebu, I recommend you to follow and book Badian CEBU Canyoneering & Tours.  Here is there Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/frank.BCC.5K/

All smiles before the adventure!

Our tour guide that day was Kin and Clint. These two made our canyoneering trip shorter because they kept pushing us not to think twice just do it. 

I was disappointed with myself. I didn't jump with the two stopovers that I successfully jump over three years ago. But, nonetheless, Canyoneering at Kawasan Falls was still the best adventure that you should not miss when you go to Cebu. 


Will I go for a fourth jump? 

Probably. 


Watch out for the last part of my recent out of town trip. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my 🤗 Love this trip. Eto mga gusto ko sana but not possible 😂 Perhaps soon. Fr Bohol to we went straight to Cebu because i made a promise to bring my fam sa Birhen sa Simala. It was DIy and ive seen Kawasan falls and many more to add pero i know we can't push it through (budget, time) tsaka Sinulog is approaching kaya we have to attend the mass.Di ko kaya yan skywalk lalo papadilim na. Baka if morning may chance pa to try 😂 Sayang no pics pero di bale ung experience di mabubura ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Love!!! I appreciated your comments and suggestions. Hope you and your family can visit Cebu soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon , hoping ako na makabalik kami kasi andami di ndi napuntahan 😊

      Delete