Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Feel at Home with Ima's Kitchen


Home-cooked meals are still the best foods to eat. When I saw an invite to Ima's KitchenI immediately signed up for one.

Ima's Kitchen is located at Calle Bistro. 




If you are familiar with Ever Commonwealth, it is just beside the mall. There are arrays of restaurants and hang out places in the area. You cannot miss this one out.

They set a table for us, and it was so sweet balloons and decorations. 


It felt like someone was celebrating a birthday.

It was lunchtime and I was really starving because I didn't eat breakfast. The dishes that were given to us made my tummy happy. 

Street Skewers 

-This favorite 'turo-turo' was first served to us. It contained betamaxisawdugo and barbeque. 

Pancit Puti

-Looks could really deceive. The presentation was bland but the taste was alright. 

Ginataang Salty Egg with Shrimp


-The favorite Itlog na Pula with Ginataan and Shrimp, now that is something different! liked that it was not soupy and definitely not salty. 

Pinaputok na Bangus

-This type of dish made me appreciate our national fish. Very Pinoy presentation. 

Sinigang na Baka with Pakwan and Ube

-Level up to this meal that our mothers usually cook for us. The beef was tender and the pakwan and ube add a twist. I like it! 

Calamari in Squid Ink

-I'm not a fan of seafood especially squid but I became an instant fan of this type of dish. 

Sisig

-This proudly Pinoy delicacy was suggested by one of my fellow bloggers. True enough, this must be present at the table when you are at Ima's Kitchen. 

Look at the rice!!!

Time for dessert and drinks!



Avocado Ice Cream Float and Avocado Shake
-I've been missing Avocado and glad they have one in the menu! 

The Avocado Ice Cream is homemade and I love it very much! 


I couldn't stop myself from eating everything. 

The Avocado Shake is not too sweet, and I could really taste the fruit!
Mango Float

-This was favorite of everyone! like how soft and sweet this another homemade dessert. 

Truly eating at Ima's Kitchen brings home away from home. It makes me appreciate our Filipino dishes and misses my mother's own touches on her cuisines.



Thank you to Miss Herl for inviting us! 










2 comments:

  1. Wow, gusto kong I try yung ginataang itlog Na maalat bagong recipe. Yummy mga food Na nakafeature dito. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you wanted to try it Miss Elizabeth. ;)

      Delete