Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Whilz Wheelcakes: Not your ordinary cakes

It was Father's Day and I was luckily been invited for the grand opening of the Whilz Wheelcakes.


It was held at Lucky Chinatown Walk








It is their first branch and we saw the excitement of their team preparing for the special day.













We were given ten of their flavorful cakes!


I listed below my verdict (I didn't taste everything because I gave some to my loved ones)

Let me  start with their three Bestsellers:

*Custard (35 php) 
-The safest flavor if it is your first time and you don't like too much sweet.

I actually agree with Miss Ai that this is definitely a must try! 

*Red Beans (35 php) 

-I'm going to be biased with this one because any food containing red bean is my favorite. Their red bean cake didn't disappoint me.

*Chocolate (35 php) 



-The oreo cookie on top and chocolatey indeed.

Two flavors in one with their Double Filling:
*Custard Brownie (50 php) 



 -Brownie inside a cake! Totally unexpected! 

*Custard Macarons (50 php) 
-Creamier but a lot sweeter than the regular custard flavor.


Want something International?
*Mochi Red Beans, Mochi Chocolate and Mochi Ube (45 php each) 
-These three amazing flavors added with mochi was a blast!

It took me a surprise that they blend well.

End up with their Savory:
*Ham and Cheese (40 php) 

-You can never go wrong with this variant. If you don't like to experiment then this is advisable for you.

*Tuna and Corn (40 php) 

-Perfect for those who like health conscious.

Whilz Wheelcakes are truly affordable and the quantity fits with the prices. 


I'll visit their booth again and would love to try their taro pudding! 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Hope you can try it Miss Deborah. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to try them all. Affordable naman po. Kaya lang Lucky China Town is far from our house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they have another branch soon so you can try it Miss Elizabeth. :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try them all. Affordable naman po. Kaya lang Lucky China Town is far from our house.

    ReplyDelete