Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hold onto your seats with HUNTER KILLER!

Other than horror, there is another movie that I rarely watch and its action film. I'm not a fan of this genre because I find that there is not so much story and I hate gross death.

Yet, when I've seen the trailer of Hunter Killer last month, I finally told myself that this is an exception. I should really catch it on the big screen.

Alas! The Universe heard me! My good friend invited me to the advance screening last night at Robinsons Galleria Cinema 6.



Here are the reasons why you should check out Hunter Killer:

1. Oh Captain Glass

Photo from iNewHub

I like Gerald Butler in 300 yet I think I salute him more as the calm and serious Captain Joe  Glass. Even under threat and there was the massive attack of torpedos, he remained composed. He truly took responsibility for getting his crew alive.

2. Submarines, Warship, and Explosives

Photo from www.diver.co.il
Photo from Slashfilm

I actually want to explore the waters with a submarine. That's why I was totally happy when it featured what was inside the submarine. The warship used in the movie was amazing especially when it halted the attack. I was speechless with the sensory explosives at the seabed, if Russia and other countries really have these weapons, I would be scared to cross their waters.

3. Heart-stopping Scenes
Photo from Abingdon Cinemall


There were moments in the film that the audience was shouting. They were afraid that the hunters might die and another submarine would sink.

Photo from Epeak World News

I was almost close to going out of the cinema house because I could not handle good people dying and sacrificing their lives.

4. The Other Story
If you believe that this is another USA versus Russia tale, think again.

Photo from att.net
Photo from Zane Holtz Web

There are sabotage, coup and saving important leader that makes it more interesting to watch.

PerksBeWithYou rating: 10.5/10.5 (I seriously love it and probably my favorite action movie to date.)

Photo from One News Page


I highly recommend that you go to the nearest mall and enjoy this action-packed film! 

No comments:

Post a Comment