Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Take Me Away to Dreamland Arts and Cafe… (Part 2)

Craving for something to eat?

There are small tables and chairs for their customers who want to dine. 

Is it lovely?


My friend and I were quite famished so we took a seat and ordered for our lunch. They had wonderful food choices for individual and group. 

Menu board



We picked the Dreamer's Combo Meals.  My friend chose the IndieGo (285php) while I took a chance with Blaze (285php). 

IndieGo has Rice, Indie Wings, Crispy Mojos, Honeymansi Juice and 3'Ms. 



While Blaze has Rice, Pishy Pops, Crispy Mojos, Pinemansi and 3M's . 





Sadly at that time, their signature dessert was sold out. They serve though yummy chocolate cupcake. 



I'm not a fan of eating rice but somehow I like their rice variant. I also commend their potato chips. Most of the foods they serve are all fresh and no preservatives. Wow!

You got me at the no wifi zone!

I like that they have these areas where they sell and support locally made products.






Too pretty to bring home.




They have space also for creative people to do their craft and for kids who want to learn about arts. 

Time to buy pasalubong... 







Gourmet


My friend purchased a pretty violet bracelet while these are the items that I brought.


I was satisfied with I got. 

Thank you to Dreamland Cafe and Arts for the GC and for being very accommodating.

Hello dear friend M!
Yours truly, Pau of Perks Be With You
I will definitely be back to stay to their breakfast and bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment