Monday, October 15, 2018

Take Me Away to Dreamland Arts and Cafe… (Part 1)

Have you ever felt dream and reality collides in an instant? 

I did when my feet step inside the magical and artistic world of Dreamland Arts and Cafe. 



This place can be found at Purok 157, Barangay San Jose, Tagaytay City near McDonald’s — Olivares.  

If you are from Manila like me, ride a bus going to Nasugbu. Tell the driver to drop you off at Olivarez Tagaytay Bus Stop. From Olivarez you can walk your way to Rotunda and from there walk going down to Cityland condo. The place is beside the Verazza hotel and along the highway.

It was almost eleven in the morning when my friend and I arrived at the cafe. I was instantly fell in love with the place! 



I'm ceiling in love with you!

I'm a huge fan of dreamcatchers and just seeing their ceiling full of it, I was awed. 



I wish I could stay here! I love their sofa set which is instagrammable worthy. 

I want this for my dream house!


If you want to stay longer and have overnight, they re-opened their breakfast and bed. We weren't able to check it out but I was able to take pictures of the reception area. 




Here are the photos of their other wonderful spots!

More on the 2nd-floor area:












This way to the comfort rooms:

This way or that way? 

I love unique names!


A bit dark though because of not so good lightings. :(


Look at the magazine pages on each door!




To be continued...

2 comments: